Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hazards of new blogs

Not that I want to lead others away from this budding blog, but dagnabit Mayberry, you owe me some time...

See I found this blog a couple of weeks ago and liked what I was reading so I decided to go back and read some of his older posts. I do this using calibre and my nook so that I don't have to be tied down to the laptop to read. This allows me to read while I'm on lunch at work or if I happen to be working in a booth I can read while I'm actually working. The problem is to go back to the beginning created an ebook that is over 1500 pages long!! Every day I spend reading older posts, he keeps writing more and I don't know if I'll ever catch up.

I may not be quite as extreme as he is and ready to declare my independence from the United States but we definitely have the same views of CONgress. Not to mention I'm enjoying the fiction he's writing. I'm currently creating an ebook of that alone and adding the chapters as he writes. I'm guessing by his writing style he's read the Jerry Ahern Survivalist series which is probably why I like reading it.

Take a minute to jump over and read his latest posts,(click on his banner above) but don't say I didn't warn you when you start reading his older posts and wonder what happened to last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment